4/23/2012

Cakes


hey :) just show you some cake which I made for a few weeks :)
The first one was for my friend's birthday and the second for Easter! I never make cream cakes before so that was a premier! And the carrots cake, delicious - I do not know that carrots can be in a cake. Anyway I love this decoration of marzipan on both, for that I saw a tutorial on Youtube!


Raspberry-Cream Cake


Carrots Cake


Baking is my hobby and I love it! Are you baking too, and what? Tell me :)
Oh and if you wanna have the recipe, just ask me. I will post it later!

Kommentare:

  1. I'M HUNGRY!
    Nur wegen diir! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Danke, für Deinen lieben Kommi! Du hast einen schönen Blog! Und eine neue Leserin! :-* Dani

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ui, das sieht aber sehr lecker aus!:)

    www.downtownrunway.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.